- Physical Specifications
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Footprint: 74"L x 29"W (188 cm x 74 cm)
- Machine Weight: 220 lbs. (100 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Technical Specifications
- Drive Motor: 3HP DC
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)
- Incline Range: 0% to 15%
- Handrail Design: Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Other Features
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder (2), Accessory Tray, Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
- Warranty Type: Lifetime frame, 30 years motor, 5 years parts and 1 year labor
True M50 Treadmill
The sleek compact foot print of the True M50 Treadmill is one of the smallest in the industry, maximizing every square inch of space in your home. The True M50 Treadmill provides a softer deck cushion on front where foot impact takes place while providing dependable firm foot push off towards the back. This provides the smoothest, most natural motion available. Find your motivation to reach your fitness goals by adding a True M50 Treadmill to your home today.
TRUE M50 Home Treadmill Features:
- Soft cushioning provides for low-impact workout
- Sleek, high-quality design with attention to detail
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Digital contact heart rate monitoring system and HRC Cruise Control
- Great warranty coverage to protect your investment
Fitness Motivation at Its Finest
The True M50 Treadmill was designed with you in mind. Featuring TRUE’s orthopedic belt and aluminum straddle covers, the M50 stands apart from the rest. Only TRUE puts the extra finishing touches into each and every product, and the M50 is no exception to this rule.
If Comfort Is What You Want…
In TRUE tradition, the True M50 Treadmill provides a softer deck cushion in front where foot impact takes place, while providing dependably firm foot push off towards the back. This means significantly less stress on your ankles, knees, hips, and back.
Workout Motivation Comes Easy
It’s simple to monitor your progress with the easy-to-read LCD screen. Quick speed and incline keys, data feedback and challenging programs provide you all the tools necessary to meet your fitness or weight loss goals.
Maximize Your Home Gym Space
With an overall length of just 74”, the True M50 treadmill maximizes workout space, and makes it an easy addition to any room in the house. This ensures that your motivation to reach your fitness goals will be there day after day.
Heart Rate Controlled Treadmill Workouts
TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise Control™ will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate, just like the Cruise Control in your car.
High-quality construction and maximum comfort. The M50 is sturdy and durable, thanks to its heavy gauge steel frame. It’s also packed with features, and its softer deck cushion means less impact and reduced stress on your knees, ankles and back.
Heart monitoring features. The M50 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system to assist you in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.