- Physical Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 50" L x 22.5" W x 44" H (127 L x 57 W x 112 H cm)
- Product Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Frame Finish: Zinc galvanized and powder coated
- Frame Color: Satin Black
- Technical Specifications
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Stainless steel plated
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Console and Programs
- Console Options: Cadence Pro Cycle Computer
Warranty (Commercial Warranty)
- Frame: 10 years (5 years corrosion)
- Mechanical Parts (drive mechanism, cranks): 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Wear Items (saddle, pedals, brake pads): 6 months
- NOTE: Warranty terms are for U.S. only and vary by region. Contact the distributor in your country and region.
Schwinn IC Pro20 Indoor Cycle
For over a decade, the Schwinn IC Pro Indoor Cycle has set the standard as the cycle studio workhorse. Now, 20 years after Schwinn® built the first production bike for indoor cycling, we are proud to introduce the IC Pro20™. The newest addition to the Schwinn® line combines the proven, authentic drive train of the IC Pro20 with updated features. All housed in a sleek, modern frame profile, finished off in a distinctive satin black finish. Who says function can’t be beautiful?
The all new redesigned Schwinn IC Pro20 Indoor Cycle improves on the classic Schwinn Indoor Cycle experience you’ve come to love. The Schwinn IC Pro20 Indoor Cycle features a zinc galvanized and powder coated steel frame, a chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket, and a user capacity of 350lbs. Additionally, the Schwinn IC Pro20 Indoor Cycle features dual frame-mounted water bottle holders, a trapezoidal seat and handlebar design for rock-solid performance, and a perimeter-weighted flywhwell with dual-pad brake technology.
The Schwinn IC Pro20 Indoor Cycle comes standard with the familiar classic flat pedals and cages to accommodate regular athletic shoes. The IC Pro Indoor Cycle is compatible with the Schwinn Triple LinkTM pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
- Handlebar Design: Familiar design including classic comfortable handlebars with integrated bottle holder
- Brake System: Brake pad resistance technology
- Water Bottle holders: Dual frame-mounted water bottle holders
- Seating:Trapezodial seat and handlebar design for rock solid performance
- Flywheel: Permiter-weighted flywheel with dual-pad brake technology
- Pedal features and options: Standard flat pedal with cage (Triple Link™ pedals also available)