- Physical Specifications
- Product Dimensions: 50” L x 21” W x 51” H (127cm x 53cm x 130cm)
- Product Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Frame Finish: Aluminum
- Frame Color: Pearl White
- Technical Specifications
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: Aluminum
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Triple Link Pedal Compatible: Yes (Double Link Standard)
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Console and Programs
- MPower® Console Compatible: Yes
- Frame: 10 years (5 years corrosion)
- Mechanical Parts (drive mechanism, cranks): 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Wear items: 6 months
Schwinn AC Performance Plus Indoor Cycle
Schwinn launched a phenomenon with the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, and we’ve never looked back. Our newest bike, the AC Performance Plus, is designed to enhance rider comfort with an infinitely adjustable seat and handlebars, a wider step-through and durable, covered stretch pads – all surrounded by a rust-free aluminum frame. A stronger drive train and chain make for easy maintenance while delivering an authentic riding experience indoors. It’s an innovative and stylish design that keeps us on the cutting edge of the indoor cycling industry – and it will keep your riders coming back time after time.
All Schwinn Authentic Cycling indoor bikes, like the AC Performance Plus, come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
The Schwinn AC Performance Plus bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate most Look and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
- Handlebars: Performance Plus handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance
- Brake System: 6-Magnet brake system allows for smooth, consistent control
- Fit System: Schwinn Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Education: the Schwinn education team trains 10,000 instructors around the world each year, providing a class experience like no other
- Console Feature and options: The MPower™ Echelon Console provides immediate feedback and unique training opportunities, helping riders improve fitness in ways they can actually see, and making it a reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.